ionBooking 2 - Ionic 4 Hotel Booking Theme
Ionic 4 Hotel Booking Theme with Rent a Car and Tour Activities.
- iOS, Android
- View ID:
- a year ago
- 4 months ago
- ionic, ionic4, ionic 4, ionicframework, booking, trip, car, hotel, hotels, reservation, book, mobile, pwa, angular, angular7, angular8, android, ios, tour, rooms, resort, travel
Ionic 4 Hotel Booking Theme
Ionic 4 Hotel Booking theme, truly focused in hotel reservation with Rent a Car and Tour Activities flow. Optmized to be performatic at any platform app (Android & iOS) and Web Apps (PWA).
- Now with Documentation included!
Last Update: October 29, 2019 (v2.3.0)
- Edit Profile
- Booking list
- Hotel results
- Hotel details
- Hotel modal image
- Hotel checkout
- Rent a Car
- Cars results
- Car Details
- Car Checkout
- Tour Activities
- Activities results
- Activities Details
- Activities Checkout
- Location search modal
- Local weather
- Messages list
- 7+ Extra Pages (for only Developer license)
- 25+ Pages and Actions
- Truly focused in Hotels
- Optimized for Mobile platforms (Android & iOS) and PWA.
- Services/Mock Data and API sample
- Ionic 4 Components samples
- Built with Ionic 4, Angular 8
- Easy do change color theme with Sass/CSS vars
- @Angular Lazy load
- @Angular Animations
- @Angular Routing
- @AGM(Angular Google Maps)
- @NGX-Translate (i18n)
Setting up the theme
1. Buy and Download .zip file from Gumroad and unzip. Direct link to buy on Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/l/ionic4-hotel-booking-theme
npm install to install libraries.
ionic cordova resources to generate all platforms icons and splash.
ionic serve -l, it will automatically generate a local www build and open this in your browser.
For build PWA, follow these Steps:
ionic build --prod, to generate and optimize all resources (Angular/PWA and Service Worker) for Web Apps. Test localhost your build running:
ng serve. To simulate as a localhost server! install globally running:
npm i -g http-server and then, inside the www folder run:
Test Before you Buy:
Ionic View ID: 774ecd64
Demo Video: https://youtu.be/3uY6qTzFY_4
PWA version in production: https://ionbooking2.netlify.com
Official product website/links: