ionBooking - Ionic 3 Hotel Booking Theme
Ionic 3 Hotel Booking Theme with Rent a Car and Tour Activities.
- iOS, Android
- View ID:
- 2 years ago
- 18 days ago
- ionic, ionic3, ionic 3, ionicframework, booking, trip, car, hotel, hotels, reservation, book, mobile, pwa, angular, angular5, android, ios, tour, rooms, resort, travel, angular6
ionBooking 2 is arrived! (Sep 27, 2018)
Check it now and know our second version of this theme make in Ionic 4.
Ionic 3 Hotel Booking Theme
ionBooking is an Hotel Booking reservation App theme truly focused in hotels with Rent a Car and Tour Activities flow. Optimized to be performatic at any platform app (Android & iOS) and Web Apps (PWA).
Last Update: April 1, 2019 (v1.5.5)
Pages and Actions
- Edit Profile
- Local Weather
- Booking list
- Hotel search result
- Hotel details
- Hotel reviews modal
- Hotel checkout
- Message List
- Message Detail
- Rent a Car search
- Rent a Car search results
- Rent a Car Details
- Rent a Car Checkout
- Tab Reviews
- Tour Activities search
- Tour Activities search results
- Tour Activities Details
- Tour Activities Checkout
- +9 Extra Pages (available only on Developer license)
- 30+ Screens and Actions
- Truly focused in Hotels
- IonicPage / Deeplink
- Optimized for Mobile platforms (Android & iOS) and PWA.
- Services and Mock Data samples
- Ionic 3 Components samples
- Icon & Splash PSD's theme samples for iOS & Android
- Built with Ionic 3, Angular 6, Cordova, Sass, Material Design
- Easy do change color theme with Sass variables
- @IonicPage / Deeplinking
Customize, change default theme colors to your preference in src/variables.scss.
** ionBooking default colors **
$colors: ( primary: #563d7c, secondary: #986cda, danger: #f53d3d, light: #D7D6E1, dark: #412d61 );
See below some samples with color changed like a famous booking/trip websites:
** Booking.com **
** TripAdvisor **
Setting up the theme
1. Buy and Download .zip file from Gumroad and unzip. Direct link to buy on Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/l/ionic3-hotel-booking-theme
npm install to install libraries.
ionic cordova resources to generate all platforms icons and splash.
ionic serve -l, it will automatically generate a local www build and open this in your browser.
For build PWA, follow these Steps:
npm run build:pwa to generate and optimize all resources for Web Apps. Test localhost your build running:
npm run serve:pwa, run a local Http server by Express.js ->
Test Before you Buy:
Ionic View ID: 29adccd3
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-mfpFlgegw
PWA version in production: https://ionbooking.netlify.com
Official product website/links: